In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
BNP Paribas Group is operating in a changing world with the regulatory environment becoming increasingly stringent. We keep abreast of these changes by adapting, anticipating and building a strong corporate culture in compliance with the Code of Conduct. The Learning & Development activity in the Group is a lever to anchor this culture and promote the values of responsibility and compliance culture, which are part of the BNP Paribas Way.
APAC Learning & Development is seeking a highly motivated, dedicated, versatile and resourceful candidate with good interpersonal skills to support the governance of mandatory trainings and implementation of its framework in APAC as well as rolling out trainings on Compliance, Cyber Security, Conduct topics as well as other programs as may be assigned from time to time.
- Support team in the management of governance of mandatory trainings for APAC with a focus on monitoring and reporting. Duties including but not limited to:
- Provide guidance to Sponsors on implementation of local/APAC mandatory trainings in APAC and act as 1st level reviewer for new APAC mandatory trainings
- Prepare completion status report dashboards for APAC Management on a quarterly basis and adhoc basis to support the close monitoring and follow-up of mandatory trainings.
- Coordinate the production of annual regional mandatory training completion reports as and when needed to support control reviews; audit inspections and annual Compliance Assessment with territory L&D
- Provide guidance to Local L&D/managers/staff on queries on mandatory trainings including extraction of managerial training status reports from Learning Management System
- Keep APAC mandatory training page on Sharepoint relevant and up-to-date for users
- Maintain and update the list of mandatory trainings in APAC on a regular basis
- Coordinate with BUs/Functions to identify list of staff to be assigned for specific mandatory trainings
- Assign regional elearnings requested by BUs/Functions in Learning Management System
a) Compliance, Cyber Security and Conduct topics
- Organize and host monthly induction webinars for new joiners on CCC trainings which includes updating of training attendances and billing to entities
- Support Business in updating regional training records in Learning Management System
- Work closely with APAC IT Security for rollout of training initiatives and mandatory e-learnings.
- Annual review and update of APAC Campus Catalogue on CCC trainings
b) Other programs as may be assigned from time to time
- Design programmes that address the needs of the business across the bank
- Identify a list of trainers (internal or external trainers) that will deliver the necessary programs
- Liaison with external providers to negotiate cost effective learning solutions
- Execution of training programmes end to end
- Work on suitable pre and post programme initiatives to ensure embedding and effectiveness of the training solutions.
- Prepare and circulate regular feedback evaluation reports
Job Requirements & Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Mature, strong interpersonal skills with a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach
- Have strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in data presentations and virtual collaborative tools
- Organized, detailed-oriented
- Able to handle the logistics aspects of training programmes efficiently
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to network and coordinate activities with other teams
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to present data/storytelling in a simple, creative way
- Experience in conducting learning needs analysis, competency skills gap analysis, training, courseware/curriculum development experience, vendor management and learning management system preferably Cornerstone
- Broad knowledge of the various businesses and operations in which BNPP Group operates is advantageous
- Some knowledge on Compliance, Conduct and Cyber Security topics