Products & Services Marketing Officer, Investment Services (Wealth Management)
* excluding partnerships
The main position responsibilities within Product Marketing, Asia Investment Services team are:
- Maintain & Develop marketing materials for Products & Services for clients, relationship managers and offering teams in Asia
- Ensure Products & Services communication in Asia
- Provide support to Products & Services teams in Asia in their marketing efforts
- Main ownership of developing, co-ordinating and ensuring the success of the Investment Assembly (IA committee, IA Monday meeting, RM Booklet)
1. Increase Advice to Transaction hit ratio:
Constant communication between Marketing & Product Specialists to ensure that the products on the shelf are well diversified, consistent with WM Investment Strategy and in line with needs of clients
2. Increase visibility and cohesion of Investment Services team
On internal & external front, marketing is helping to build profile of the bank and its offering. The team is closely collaborating with Brand & Comm teams of the group to contribute to awards pitching, articles, conference event and product content
3. Fully set in place all marketing documentation for clients, RMs and offering teams
Supporting Product Specialists & Investment Counselor to set & maintain client friendly documentation and ready to use for RMs. Should be in line with regulatory requirements and pedagogical enough for use with Private Clients. Bridge L&C to obtain necessary approvals.
4. Communicate in Traditional Chinese and English
Fluent mandarin speaker with excellent English command is required to cope with increasing demand for Chinese documentation on Investment Strategy & Products.
5. Some Project work
Successful completion of assigned project work such as publication re-vamps, new publications, CIO content or new tools to be migrated.
- Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills: Good financial products knowledge including instrument features and technical requirements, marketing tools & communication practices, outstanding written skills and creativity
- Graphic tools (Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop) and Microsoft tools
- Securities License will be required
Specific Qualifications Required
- Qualifications and Experience : Graduate university degree, strong marketing and product skills
- With successful experience of 5 years+ in Marketing/ Communication and product marketing