Business Onboarding Officer CDD (H/F)
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the asset management company of the BNP Paribas group. With assets under management totalling over EUR 500 billion and a staff of more than 4,000 present in over 40 countries, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of financial management services to institutional clients and distributors around the globe.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) is looking for a:
Business Onboarding Officer (M/F)
Short Term Contract 9 months
The Product Set up Officer is in charge of the operational coordination & implementation of events across BNPP AM range of Funds.
Events are covering launches, liquidations, mergers or any type of changes for funds or share classes.
· Analysis of the product request and data gathering with internal stakeholders (marketing, legal, compliance teams …);
· Identification of specificities or non-standard requests (new instruments, new systems, flows…), assessment of operational feasibility for the specified target date;
· Identification of all actors and service providers which will have to be involved as part of the event implementation;
· Gathering & dissemination of information required by external & internal teams for setup purposes;
· Regular attendance / organization of meetings with internal & external parties to review progress of event preparation and ensure proactive resolution of issues;
· Gathering comments and constraints from key actors and ensuring resolution of issues;
· Follow up of progress with all key actors to ensure effective and timely implementation;
· Ensuring readiness of all key actors prior to the event date;
· Post event support in case of issues related to FSP Product Set up instructions;
· Administration of the team mailbox to ensure Product Set up requests and queries are allocated and handled in a timely manner.
Education: Master degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
You have gained a significant experience within an operational environment in the Fund industry.
- Taking initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
· Analysis skills
· Working to tight deadlines
· Remaining calm under pressure
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships, promote collaborative teamwork within own team & across the international organization.
- Uses diplomacy in the resolution of issues
· MS Office (Excel, Access, Word)
· Knowledge of Asset Management
- Problem solving / Project Management skills
· Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential