Product Generalist (gn)
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a
manage the sourcing of investment ideas across asset classes using various tools (in-house and external)
- perform quantitative and qualitative due diligence on product structures
- analyze and select investments for high net worth clients and support investment managers
- promote investment ideas internally in close collaboration with other team members and sites
- prepare bespoke investment proposals and analyze market developments
- take responsibility for the morning note (in German)
degree in finance and several years of working experience in a bank or a similar financial institution/in asset management
proven knowledge of financial markets (forex, rates, cash, credit) and instruments (structured products, bonds, funds, equities, ETFs)
strong communication skills in German and English both spoken and written with the ability to express complex investment topics in a concise manner
analytical mindset and solution-oriented working style along with team player mentality
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.