At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing
support to the Equipment Finance Division’s Equip/Rapport Origination System’s
Product Manager in researching, analyzing, documenting development requirements,
and deployment support to address product fixes and enhancements requests.
Essential Job Functions
- Research, analyze and develops user stories and
acceptance criteria from product’s prioritized issues pipeline (Agile
development methodology) for the development backlog.
- Analyzes and evaluates data gathered from business line.
Reconciles differences and apply consistent approach to ensure changes impacting
all functional areas are communicated and approved.
- Engages with business users to ensure that requests are
vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined and
communicated appropriately in terms of time and effort to complete.
- Liaises with the product manager, business, and development
team on an ongoing basis.
- Act as the "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) for
product and provide product knowledge, as needed.
- Develop and provide enhancement guides spotlighting
changes to system users. Provide demonstration and training to
departmental leads if requested.
· Performs other duties as
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled
with thoroughness and attention to detail is highly desired
- Critical thinker able to understand and retain details
on an entire process to identify areas of concern
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for
report writing, business requirement proposals, client interaction, and
- Ability to work independently and within a “one team”
- Extremely organized and strong time-management skills
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
“While Bank of the West considers all applicants, we
will not sponsor candidates for work visas at this time.”
Primary Location: United States-California-San RamonJob Type: Full-timeJob: Business Analysis