Procurement Operations Executive
Solihull (2 days in the office / 3 days from home)
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, it’s driving positive change and we’re looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting finance team that’s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read on…
We want to welcome a Procurement Operations Executive to join our high performing Procurement team.
Procurement is responsible for ensuring that BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK obtains the best value for the goods and services that it purchases from, and to maintain the highest ethical standards in dealing with, its suppliers . The Procurement Operations Executive will work alongside the Category Buyers and will provide support to all levels of stakeholder across the business as the subject matter expert of all Procurement systems, processes, management information, risk management and governance.
The role of the Procurement Operations Executive is primarily responsible for:
1. Develop and maintain procurement stakeholder toolkit, including Policy and Procedure documents, intranet landing page (BNPPF UK) and user guides relating to sourcing, Supplier Risk Management (SRiM) and Supplier Management activity. Provide guidance to and seek feedback from colleagues across the business on procurement activities and processes. Consistently work with a continuous improvement mind set, proactively seeking ways to improve stakeholder experience, outcomes and optimise the relationship between process simplicity and risk.
2. Management of all local procurement systems, including Contracts Management, Sourcing and Travel Management systems. Responsible for leading new system implementation projects and providing non-technical user support and systems admin for live systems.
3. Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Supplier Risk Management (SRiM), ensuring appropriate adaptation of Central and Group Norms and toolkits for PF UK application, integrating SRiM framework into the management of all in-scope 3rd Party Supplier relationships, leading routine monitoring activity (including the SRiM Committee) and supporting stakeholders to develop and progress action plans where required.
4. Develop and implement a Supplier Performance Management (SPM) and Strategic Relationship Management (SSRM) framework to optimise value achieved from contracted suppliers through delivery against existing contractual commitments and Service Level Agreements and harnessing innovation potential with key suppliers.
5. Lead risk and governance activities within Procurement including identification of procurement risk and development and application of associated generic and specific controls, working with the Operations Governance and Operational Risk and Control teams to meet all scheduled and ad hoc controls requirements. Develop and progress action plans to address any risks or controls where current process and application is inadequate.
6. Provide data analysis support to Procurement colleagues, including market and spend data analysis to identify areas of risk and opportunity and analytical support of supplier proposals. Produce ad hoc and scheduled management information and reporting as required of Procurement by PF UK, Central and Group colleagues, including (but not limited to) quarterly reporting of savings, Procurement Action Plan (PAA)/ Plan of Operations (POPS) and SRiM monitoring.
7. Provide operational support in administering the procurement process, including supplier on-boarding, change of details and triage of Procurement approval requirements (Legal sign-off process).
Could this be you?
We believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most.
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. We also offer flexible working patterns, a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic and growing team, then we’d love to hear from you.