As a Procurement Executive at Arval UK Group Ltd, you will be responsible for supporting the procurement team, the process and the practice. Working closely with internal stakeholders from our remarketing and global operations teams, you will have effective communication skills and feel comfortable working with all levels.
Although this is a hybrid role, joining us as a journey maker you will work out of our vibrant West Swindon office. Team working is so important to us and you will feel the buzz and warm welcome as you come through the doors. You will have the opportunity to support on-site visits across the UK, anything from fleet services (logistics, service maintenance and repair, accident management, breakdown, tyre repair and replacement etc.) to general expense (facilities, IT platforms, buildings, marketing etc.) suppliers. On the job learning will form a significant part of this role.
This is a Pay Zone A4 role with a salary range of £27,000 to £32,000, with fantastic benefits!
We operate a hybrid working option, this gives you up to 2/3 days working from home per week; You will be eligible, once training is complete and you are fully competent in the role. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility and believe everyone has a voice and the opportunity to make an impact.
The Procurement Executive will help the business to select appropriate third parties to support the delivery of the agreed product and/or services by;
- Conducting the appropriate procurement process
- Selecting and negotiating with the chosen supplier(s)
- Contracting with and managing implementation of the chosen supplier(s)
- Evaluating supplier(s) performance against contractual obligations, and BNPP and Arval governance
As well as a great role and competitive salary, you will enjoy our outstanding benefits including;
- Private Healthcare (AXA PPP)
- Your birthday off
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension scheme
- A range of personal flexible benefits
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free parking
- Access to great discounts on our products and services
- To celebrate your first year you will enjoy a ½ holiday or a £75 Love2Shop voucher
- Paid eye tests and £50 towards your lenses
- Fantastic onsite café
As a pivotal member of the team, you will be happy to adapt to support the requirements of the role and the team. You will support with tenders, getting close to the data and summarising where needed. Excel will play a big part of your role; you must be comfortable using it at a proficient level.
The key objectives of this role is be able to support the procurement team by:
- Acting as first point of contact for the business on tactical procurement requirements
- Leading the sourcing of low value/low risk requirements, with the support of the senior members of the procurement team where necessary.
- Supporting procurement category managers during complex sourcing exercises
- Conducting market research and providing analysis on movements in price and changes in terms being offered
- Managing contract records and ensuring the accuracy and validity of all supplier documents within IVALUA
Key Skills Required:
- Confident communicator (verbal & written)
- Ability to use MS Outlook, Word and Excel to a proficient level
- You will be numerically inclined
- Professional and personable people skills
- Outstanding ownership & being a solid reliable team support
Once shortlisted you will receive a call from the Recruitment team who will complete some standard screening questions. We will then invite successful applicants to a face-to-face interview at our Swindon Office with the hiring managers.