Procurement Administrator - 5month FTC
Responsible for the delivery of administrative support activities within the Procurement function which supports Real Estate FM and Corporate; procurement on behalf of external clients and procurement for the business; internal customers.
The candidate will have contact with a diverse range of stakeholders across the business, and must have a proactive, flexible, and a ‘can-do’ approach. Task flexibility is key.
- Support the new supplier due diligence and on-boarding process
- Support the supplier management process including quarterly review of temporary suppliers
- Raise central function Purchase Orders
- Prepare invitation to tender packs and assist with the collation of tender responses
- Prepare contracts and upload signed contracts in to the Proactis contract module
- Contribute to management reports for a variety of stakeholders including monthly Ops Board dashboard, contributions to pitch documents etc.
- Assist with the collation of audit programmes including quarterly ISAE 3402 Gifts & Entertainment audit
- Support with mobilisation of new property instructions
- Complete administrative tasks as required to include use of systems, filing, inventory management
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies; Procurement, Health & Safety, Finance, Compliance, HR
Clients and Business Development
· Is proactive in building relationships with internal clients and responsive and helpful to external clients including suppliers
· Active team player
· Shares expertise with colleagues
· Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
Systems and Process
· Assists implementation of important activities, processes, functions or relationships
· Is conscious of process and takes steps to protect interests of BNP Paribas Real Estate
· May contribute to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
· Knowledge of Proactis, Tramps & Dynamics is desirable
- An understanding of CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply), and a desire to become accredited.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good procurement knowledge
- Excellent English language skills – both written and spoken
- IT literate – MS Office at intermediate level
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.