BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Within BNP Paribas Portugal, Europa Hub, located in Lisbon, is the European Centre providing cash payments services to 16 BNP Paribas franchises across Europe. Europa Hub manages over 6 Million of payments per month, in a continuous growth trend.
To reinforce our activity we are recruiting a Cash Payments Processing Officer.
The position offered starts with a comprehensive training period, enabling motivated and open-minded candidates to acquire a structured cash payments’ knowledge and a reliable practice on operational tools. The candidate will then integrate a team in charge of processing all cash payments products for a given area of serviced Entities.
- Handle all tasks related to cash payments processing
- Ensure the accurate and timely execution of activity during the day until closing
- Comply with and accurately follow standard / specific procedures
- Interact with various interlocutors, in different countries (English mandatory)
- Perform pro-active/reactive follow-up of specific situations met until full resolution.
- Undergraduate degree or above
- Mandatory proficiency in English (written and spoken) - European level C1 or above
- Other European language (Spanish, German, French) is a plus
- MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint; Excel; Outlook; Word);
- Previous experience in Cash Payments is a plus.
- Well organized
- Accurate in high frequency activity
- Stress resistant
- Eager to learn
- Positive attitude and transparent communication
- Process oriented and risk aware;
- Excellent team player
- Ability to manage priorities in a multitasking environment