Process Coordinator - FTC - London/Birmingham
A central operational role acting as a shared service to the wider Property Management business line. The role will support an agile, busy business line with the coordination of process documentation, improvement and varied ad hoc projects. This role will be based in either London or Birmingham and will require the successful candidate to travel to various locations.
This is a flexible role that will involve the individual to be proactive, well organised and able to effectively engage with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure processes are reviewed, updated and promoted on an ongoing basis.
- Acts as a partner to their clients in the delivery of their objectives. Maintains relationships with key stakeholders.
- Provides sound advice and recommendations in line with Company strategy
- Takes a proactive approach to maintaining processes. Liaises with stakeholders to understand problems and implement informed solutions.
- Proactively have input to process improvements following the outcome of a project and work to embed and support change initiatives.
- Provides specialist advice to clients, utilising business, industry and market information. Has an awareness of the contribution of their department and supports to enhance business performance.
- Understands and delivers compliance objectives as set out by the company in an accurate and timely manner.
- Challenges current systems and processes. Seeks to implement improvements to drive efficiency and service delivery
- Direct management of all aspects of the process review programme. To include design of process review plan, booking meetings, creating agendas, assigning tasks, providing advice, acting as lead, taking actions and reporting on the PM process review programme.
- Preparing and Delivering processes to senior management for sign off at monthly Operations Board meetings.
- Maintain the record of Property Management processes ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders from across the business line to identify process updates and opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- Help to identify and integrate industry best practice and relevant professional body guidance into processes.
- Provide management with relevant information, reports, analysis and insight relating to processes.
- Coordinate with internal control teams to ensure compliance with group requirements in relation to processes.
- Proactively build non-partisan relationships with all teams across Property Management and the business.
- Help imbed and promote process within the business by providing training, support, advice and improving access to processes.
- Communication of process updates to the department through a variety of methods including newsletters, e-learning and presentations.
- Work closely with the Controls Manager to help identify risks and appropriate controls. Conduct process “audits”, report findings and take action to correct issues identified.
- Preparing process documentation to capture “as is” and update as necessary.
- Monitor the adoption and effectiveness of processes.
- Commercial property management experience/knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Project Management Experience
- Excellent Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent Presentation and written skills
- Organised and detail conscious
- Adaptable approach
- Stakeholder management
Can Expect From Us:
You will be joining a friendly, entrepreneurial and inclusive culture. We are driven by our core values and aim to embody them in all we do. We aspire to be refreshingly different and achieve this through using our unique perspectives, capabilities and expertise. We are bravely ambitious by going beyond what is required of us, and we are successful together; trusting one another and working collaboratively to achieve great results.
We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, and our benefits scheme, employee engagement opportunities and Learning & Development offerings are our commitment to you and your career with us. We offer personal support, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package. If you chose to join BNP Paribas or one of our subsidiaries, we will develop your strengths and fulfil your career ambitions.
Real Estate, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading
European real estate adviser with more than 5,400 experts across 36 countries.
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us
seriously. The personal information we collect are for the purposes of
processing in connection with the company’s recruitment procedure. We will keep
your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep
for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will
then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.