At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for managing program initiatives which have financial impact and involves internal and/or external resources within an assigned function. Programs include product development, integration, technology, conversions and other special programs as approved. Exercises significant latitude in managing the initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closing processes on programs. Responsible for partnering with stakeholders to create and utilize project planning and analysis tools to successfully align project planning with business strategies.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Serve as a trusted business partner to leaders by developing program plans and solutions to achieve short-term needs and long-term business growth.
- Drive the program cycle process with key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal clients to streamline program processes.
- Help in developing innovative strategies that drive superior program performance.
- Suggest and help in designing, implementing solutions and efficiencies; work with internal partners to ensure system meets all data privacy, compliance and regulations.
- Help develop and implement program plans, forecasting capabilities, and a pipeline strategy.
- Provide direction and consultation to the management team on strategic and emerging trends.
- Ensure that the program policies and functions are well aligned with the vision and goals of the organization.
- Drive a data-driven program solution organization, including analytics that provide insight and decision support.
- Network with industry and professional organizations to stay abreast of trends and best practices.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of economic trends and changes within industry to keep up with industry standards.
- Recommend and implement process and program enhancements through planning, execution and communications, and set program goals at the direction of overall Company strategy.
- Identify and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined program policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify issues and provide solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Project Management