Private Client Advisor- Wealth Management
Job Description Summary
The Sr. Private Client Advisor is the initial point of contact and the primary relationship manager to Bank of the West's highest income / net worth clients. The Private Client Advisor is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients; maximizing client engagement by assessing, understanding, and identifying clients banking needs and providing or arranging a wide array of wealth advice, banking products, investment/insurance offerings.
Essential Job Functions
Acts as the main point of contact for affluent and high end net worth clients for Wealth Management.
- Demonstrates solid business development skills by acquiring profitable client relationships with high income/net worth clients of Wealth Management.
- Responsible for identifying client needs and ensuring needs are met by utilizing investments, insurance, Daily Banking, Credit or Other relevant products, in connection with clients tax, legal and estate planning professionals.
- Expands client portfolio through referrals to Fiduciary Officers, Portfolio Managers, BWIS Representatives, Real Estate, Tax and Estate Officers.
- Responsible for managing the client relationship to ensure all services provided exceed expectations.
- Expands and builds relationship with client by proactively monitoring client’s portfolio.
- Provides clients a high level of consultative financial advice by using the full range of banking products and services designed for the affluent / high-end private customer needs.
- Ensures all documentation is up to date, complete and in compliance with all policies, regulations, laws and procedures.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Accounting, Bus Admin or related field
Licenses & Certifications
- Series 7, Series 63 or 65 or Series 66 & State Life, Health & Accident Insurance required
- Solid knowledge of financial products and services for the high net worth individual market.
- Solid knowledge of consumer lending; credit, documentation and portfolio management
- Solid knowledge of brokerage and investment products Intermediate software application experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.