At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
The Sr. Private Client Advisor is the initial point of contact and the primary relationship manager to Bank of the West's highest income / net worth clients. The Private Client Advisor is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients; maximizing client engagement by assessing, understanding, and identifying clients banking needs and providing or arranging a wide array of wealth advice, banking products, investment/insurance offerings.
Essential Job Functions
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Accounting, Bus Admin or related field
- Series 7, Series 63 or 65 or Series 66 & State Life, Health & Accident Insurance required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Solid knowledge of financial products and services for the high net worth individual market.
- Solid knowledge of consumer lending; credit, documentation and portfolio management
- Solid knowledge of brokerage and investment products Intermediate software application experience.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-Los AngelesJob Type: Full-timeJob: Advisory Services