BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Private Capital Registry Specialist [online recruitment]
Private Capital is part of Alternatives Department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mind-set and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team.
- Processing of distributions and other payment related tasks for French Private Capital funds in compliance with internal procedures
- Processing subscriptions, redemptions, successions and other movements on shares for French Private Capital funds in compliance with internal procedures
- Being main point of contact for clients
- Management of cash reconciliations on several accounts and keeping track of fees
- Management of shares reconciliations
- Preparing reports for internal and external parties (tax statements/Subscription certificate etc.)
- Maintaining excellent communication and relations with all counterparties (internal and external)
- Identifying risks and anomalies in a timely and efficient manner to ensure the best chance of mitigating them
- Contributing to company’s quality goals
- Being responsible for a variety of complex tasks
- Good Knowledge of Private Equity and Real Estate fund specificities or strong professional background in Transfer Agency or payments
- Very good working knowledge of English is essential (French will be an asset)
- Client focused approach
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Pack
- Analytical skills
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under deadlines
- Self-motivation to develop
- Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
- Showing flexibility and initiative
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.