BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
Private Capital Middle Office Analyst (M/F)
- Middle Office:
- Cash Management on behalf of BPSS’s Private Capital clients including:
- Ensuring accurate and swift cash availability based on the client’s needs for complex multi level organisations
- FX management ensuring cash avaibilty in the appropriate currency including management of asset hedging
- Production of budget files and cash forecasts to assist the client with efficient cash management
- Management of external debt financing on behalf of the client and ensuring smooth communication with the lenders
- Ad hoc complex reporting development and production
- Budget Monitoring
- Transaction Framing on Private Capital Investment Strategies:
- In charge of the maintenance of the portfolios of Private Capital Funds in the FIA (Efront) software. Providing quality assurance and maintaining constant communication with the client while providing support to the depositary and fund administration teams in order to anticipate the impact on their respective duties
- In charge of external debt financing and asset backed leverage record maintenance
- Calculation of complex portfolio based management fees
- Maintaining relations with internal Loan Administrators within BPSS and organise regular reconciliations with their records
- Development of the Private Capital Debt Fund Investment strategy, including :
- Maintenance of their records in the dedicated tool
- Production of Cash Forecasts
- Production of Daily Cash Reconciliations
Benefits of this position
By joining this evolving team, you will be given a broad scope of responsabilities that directly impact the operations of BPSS’ Private Capital clients. You will also be fully involved in the development of the new services BPSS is developing and implementing.
You will be joining a young, diverse, and international team of professionals dedicated to constantly innovating the services provided to Private Capital Clients
Dynamic professional with experience in the business of Private Capital in Luxembourg who is passionate about innovating and improving existing processes.
Master’s Degree (>=5 years)
At least 5 years in an AIFM, Management Company, Administrator, or Audit firm (Solely for Private Capital Funds)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Personal Impact / ability to influence
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Transversal Skills :
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Analytical approach to projects
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to inspire others & generate people’s commitment
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Technical Skills :
Excellent understanding ofPrivate Capital Funds services in Luxembourg
Expertise in set ups Luxemburgish Private Capital Funds
Outstanding skills in various areas (Accounting, Legal, Compliance, Financial Reporting, Excel, …)
Fluent in English – Any other language is considered as an advantage.
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.