Private Capital Global Business Analyst & Change Management Officer (M/F)
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for:
Private Capital Global Business Analyst & Change Management Officer
The Global Business Change Management team is responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, test, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes and information systems.
As part of this team you will be the main link between Business teams among all locations (from Luxembourg to Australia) and the centralized IT department in Luxembourg.
· Working with business representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria.
. Translation of business needs into Business Requirements documents
· Identify opportunities for operational and control enhancements across the business
· Defining mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
· Analyse and document the business process
· Assistance with and execution of User Acceptance Testing as required
· You have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Audit or Economics
· You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of Private Capital fund administration or business analysis
· You have knowledge of fund industry, valuation, accounting
· You are experienced with eFront FrontInvest solutions, and you have a good understanding of the platform
· You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset)
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· You are detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
· You have strong problem solving skills with a proactive approach
· You are able to work well both as an individual and part of a team
· You have the ability to be engaged in simultaneous initiatives