BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets. As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises of two business lines, a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
Private Capital is part of Alternatives Department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw, BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mind-set and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team.
Private Capital Global Business Analyst & Change Management Officer
As part of this team, you will be the main link between Business teams among all locations (from Luxembourg to Australia) and the centralized IT department in Luxembourg.
- Maintain full knowledge and understanding of Private Capital business strategies and processes
- Actively manage and track all assigned change projects from new business stage through to final release
- Work on Business Requirements documents: BND creation and BRD validation
- Identify opportunities for operational and control enhancements across the business
- Assist with and execute User Acceptance Testing as required
- Design and execute project plan for change delivery
- Facilitate internal walkthroughs and training sessions in order to support change implementation
- Take responsibility for the overall tracking and governance of change ensuring tracking documents are reviewed and kept up to date
- Proactively manage all channels of communication
- Log change requests, monitor solutions development and ensure post-delivery follow-up
- Support creation of Visio process maps and documentation of all procedures post change implementation as required
- Define mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience in the fields of Private Capital fund operations or business analysis
- General knowledge of Private Capital fund industry, valuation, accounting
- Experience with eFront solutions and good understanding of the platform would be a strong asset
- Advanced English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects/work streams simultaneously
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Working collaboratively with cross disciplined project teams
- Process mapping and procedure documenting skills
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction program
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.