Private Capital is Department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw, BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mind-set and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team.
Private Capital Fund Operations Team Leader
- Ensuring that team’s results are fully green, setting operational goals for the team and monitoring its realization
- Leading by example, inspiring staff, fostering cooperative and positive culture
- Maintaining a sufficient level of technical and process knowledge across the team
- Ensuring that all required files and reports are updated and distributed on regular basis
- Managing the resources of the team effectively so that all processes are dealt without any service delivery degradation
- Recruiting new staff with proper profiles and integrating them into the team
- Ensuring that processes are monitored properly and reviewed on a regular basis in order to increase productivity
- Performing, executing and materializing controls for managed operational processes
- Ensuring efficient time and cost management
- Ensuring all the applications/tools set up and access management
- Training, developing and coaching all team members
- Ensuring regular staff meetings, feedback sessions, twice yearly appraisals, incident review meetings etc.
- Ensuring strong staff engagement by promoting and supporting company values
- Securing, formalizing and evolving necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated and ensuring a constructive, supportive and learning culture is in place in relation to errors and incidents
- Maintaining superior relationship with business partners and clients
- As a member of the Warsaw Private Capital management team contributing widely to the successful development of Warsaw location and Private Capital service respectively
- Proactively supporting Private Capital Managers in any BAU topics, crisis management, meetings and projects
- Minimum 1 year of direct team management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in in financial services/investment funds industry or similar
- Very good working knowledge of English (min B2)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Client focused approach
- Passion for people development and creation of new structures and processes
- Dynamism, good organisation of work and ability to multitask in a changing environment
- Ability to manage projects; project management knowledge an additional asset
- Positive and solution driven attitude
- German or French language knowledge
- Good Knowledge of Private Capital and/or fund industry
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR
The position that you are applying for, is an office based-role. During the COVID-19 pandemic ad until further notice, the role will be mostly remote based (from any location in Poland) with few days per month of work from the office. You will receive equipment necessary to carry out your role.
Once the health crisis ends, we will return to the office in more extended scope, with possibility of working from home for some part of the week.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.