The Securities Services business of BNP Paribas is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
We are currently looking for a:
Private Capital Fund Administration Officer (H/F)
Statutory and consolidated NAV processing
- Participation in the launch of new funds, sub-funds, SICAR and unregulated entities.
- Bookkeeping of all entities and calculation of NAV.
- Review and analysis of NAV calculated by external counterparts (client or dedicated service
- Control the consistency of the valuation received and used for underlying assets.
- Execution of 1st level controls if any in respect with BP2S procedures.
- Follow up of the liquidation of funds (or sub-funds), SICAR and unregulated entities.
- Assistance in the preparation of financial statements.
- Completion of annual and interim audit requests.
Management of internal relationships
- Provide client service and support for BAU and ongoing operational issues.
- Maintaining efficient external relationships with clients, managers, sales representatives, auditors…
- Actively participating to the team organisation by taking initiatives and by being implicated in common projects
- Improving hierarchy relationship by reporting regularly encountered problems and outstanding
- Assistance in the Client Service Reviews to Private Capital Client Account Manager (agenda,
- follow ups, issues log).
- Maintaining efficient external and internal relationships with clients, managers, other departments.
- Follow-up of the incidents until full completion of corrective and preventive measures.
- Archiving of all FA documents.
- Help in the production of FA activity statistic.
- Improving hierarchy relationship by reporting regularly encountered problems, outstanding work (escalation)
- Participate to the review of team procedures and checklists.
- If required be involved in department projects.
- Support other Private Capital teams if required.
- Handling of all incoming requests, either from client or from other counterparts.
- Make sure that checklists are completed on time, exhaustively and double-checked.
- Ensure relevant information is passed to the Transfer Agent and Custody teams
Advantages of the position:
By joining this team, you will the opportunity to discover all the aspects of the Private Capital Fund Administration domain.
Working environment :
You will be a part of a strong Group certified Top Employer for the 5th time. You will join a young, dynamic and diversified team.
Bachelor’s diploma in accounting, finance or related
Experience in the fields of Transfer Agency or knowledges of Fund industry (Private Capital being an advantage)
Communication skills: to be able to express her/his messages, both oral and written, in a clear way
Organisation skills: able to manage her/his day-to-day and priorities
- precision and attention to details
- to respect tight deadlines
- to follow to-do lists
Client focus: ensure to satisfy client’s needs within deadlines
- to ask for assistance when needed
- to refer issues to the appropriate person(s)
Ability to learn by adjusting practices following newly acquired knowledge
Transversal Skills :
Analytical skills: to review and to analyse any documents
Technical Skills :
Familiarity with investment funds, especially Private Equity and Private Debt Structures
Familiarity with Office tools
You are fluent in English (both written and spoken) – English native is an asset
Other languages are an advantage – French being an asset
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.