Private Capital Depositary Team Leader with German
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Private Capital Depositary Team Leader with German
- Ensuring that team’s results are fully green, setting operational goals for the team and monitoring its realization
Leading by example, inspiring staff, fostering cooperative and positive culture
Maintaining a sufficient level of technical and process knowledge across the team
Ensuring that all required files and reports are updated and distributed on regular basis
Managing the resources of the team effectively so that all processes are dealt without any service delivery degradation
Recruiting new staff with proper profiles and integrating them into the team
Ensuring that processes are monitored properly and reviewed on a regular basis in order to increase productivity
Performing, executing and materializing controls for managed operational processes
Ensuring efficient time and cost management,
Ensuring all the applications/tools set up and access management
Training, developing and coaching all team members
Ensuring regular staff meetings, feedback sessions, twice yearly appraisals, incident review meetings etc.
Ensuring strong staff engagement by promoting and supporting company values
- Securing, formalizing and evolving necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated and ensuring a constructive, supportive and learning culture is in place in relation to errors and incidents
- Maintaining superior relationship with business partners and clients
- As a member of the Warsaw Private Capital management team contributing widely to the successful development of Warsaw BP2S and Private Capital service respectively
- Proactively supporting Private Capital Managers in any BAU topics, crisis management, meetings and projects
- Minimum 1 year of team management experience
Minimum 3 years of experience in in financial services/investment funds industry or similiar
- Very good working knowledge of English and German is essential
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Client focused approach
- Passion for people development and creation of new structures and processes
- Dynamism, good organisation of work and ability to multitask in a changing environment
- Ability to manage projects; project management knowledge an additional asset
- Positive and solution driven attitude
- Good Knowledge of Private Capital and/or fund industry will be considered as an advantage
What else you can expect at BNP Paribas Securities Services?
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract;
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.);
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings;
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from;
- Attractive benefits package:
private medical care,
- lunch card,
- additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more;
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.