Private Capital is Department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw, BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mindset and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team.
Private Capital Depositary Specialist
Due to re-shaping of the current operating model, there is a possibility to take part in stabilization of the new process in our Operational Centre in Warsaw.
- Ownership verification and record keeping for funds of funds investing in private equity and real estate based on the provided documentation
- According to directives and regulations performing cash monitoring and other depositary controls over funds of funds investing in private equity and real estate
- Preparation of reports, liaison with counterparties and locations
- Investigating discrepancies and ensuring strong internal controls
- Maintaining communication and relations with internal and external clients and other key stakeholders
- Participating in internal reporting activities to measure the quality of operations (KPIs)
- Active participation in the evolution of the department
- Supporting the integration of new operational activities
- Being main point of contact for all clients
- Identifying and mitigating risks in a timely and efficient manner
- Contributing to the completion and maintenance of procedures and SLA
- Contributing to company’s goals
- Being responsible for a variety of complex tasks
- Preferably 1+ year of experience in accounting, finance or securities services, or property sector
- Very good working knowledge of English is essential
- Good Knowledge of Private Capital industry will be considered as an advantage
- Numerate and analytical skills
- Innovative approach
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under deadlines
- Self-motivation to develop
- Client oriented approach
- Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
- Showing flexibility and initiative
We are interested in both experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ professional experience
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)
- Initial phone conversation with Recruiter
- Meeting with Business Managers (online)
- Meeting with HR Representative (online)
- Recruitment result
You may be actually surprised, but we are not a (retail) bank. So what are we?
- Part of global BNP Paribas Group
- International Operations Centre based in Warsaw and custody & clearing services line
- Back-office experts specialising in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional clients
The position that you are applying for, is an office based-role. During the COVID-19 pandemic and until further notice, the role will be mostly remote based (from any location in Poland) with few days per month of work from the office. You will receive equipment necessary to carry out your role.
Once the health crisis ends, we will return to the office in more extended scope, with possibility of working from home for some part of the week.
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data