The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For our Securities Services business line which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation center in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Private Capital Depositary - Fund Operations (Junior) Specialist with German
Private Capital is part of Alternatives Department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw, BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mindset and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team.
- Perform fund Operations in timely manner and according to procedures
- Preparation of reports, liaising with clients, counterparties and locations
- Maintaining superior relationship with internal and external clients and promoting client focus approach within the team
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the client service delivery agreements
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas
- Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support
- Experience in process/risk mapping and designing/implementing robust controls
- Designing and delivering technical presentations and trainings
- Participating in global technical development initiatives
- Automation and digitalization of processes
- Delivering technical cross-training of specialists at each level
- Procedure documenting in terms of critical process and system change
- Cooperating with global product, client development, engineering, IT, sales and project teams
- Proactively supporting line management in crisis management and escalations
- Proactively resolving complex technical queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Actively participating and implementing new processes and clients acquisitions
- Supporting management to ensure that all KPIs are updated and distributed on regular basis
In relation to Risk and Compliance:
- Ensure adherence to the risk and control framework to manage risk effectively & efficiently.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the department procedures.
- Support business contingency plans as required.
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk.
- Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met.
- Graduate in Economy, Finance Business Administration, Accounting or similar
- Business knowledge and general banking operations
- Fluency in English and German
- French language skills considered a plus
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel
- Positive and committed attitude
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong client service skills
- Strong communication skills – oral & written
- Risk management awareness
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Hybrid work - 50% remotely
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.