• PR Manager Strutt & Parker Brand
• Work in busy Comms team reporting to Head of PR to raise the profile of Strutt & Parker engaging with journalists and reacting to daily media enquiries
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders and spokespeople throughout the business to raise their profiles by generating ideas for press stories, giving commentary and stats for inclusion in targeted media.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing team to ensure quality control on brand messaging refining PR commentary and tailoring advertorial message to ensure brand values are upheld.
• Support the Head of PR on delivering key brand awareness messaging
• Day-to-day responsibility for proactive and reactive PR for Strutt and Parker brand
• Writing press releases on a number of topics eg: research, new starters and homes for sale or let. Also creating monthly syndicated press releases to support the regional press.
• Oversee and curate content to support owned and earned and paid media channels .
• Collaboration with Marketing team on social media and ensure delivery of all content plans
• Ensure reporting, media monitoring and social media management systems are managed effectively (including Sprinklr)
• Delivery of thought leadership campaigns in terms of content and project management working closely with Marketing, Research and external providers as necessary
• Shared responsibility for press cuttings agency, database and journalist entertainment
Clients and Business Development
• Contribute to the growth of the business by raising profile of senior experts in the business and positioning them as experts in their market through press, events and speaking opportunities
• Contribute to the growth of the business by supporting and running campaigns on specific topics, to support Marketing team in their client and target client segmentation
• Develop excellent relationships with senior fee earners and the business line heads
• Actively communicate and support the vision of the Company internally
• be an ambassador of the firm’s values across the business, demonstrating the added value of comms, communicating successes and gathering feedback and content
• Present dashboard of success monthly for inclusion into board packs
• Delegate and empower others effectively to provide challenge and learning
• Regularly review own objectives and update them accordingly
Systems and Process
• Suggest ways to improve processes in order to improve quality and profitability
• Be innovative and creative with developing new systems and processes in line with marketing tools
• CIPR/degree/experience preferred
• Demonstrable record of delivery of Comms (ideally residential real estate) with a strong PR and campaign background
• Previous experience and a strong understanding of industry events, press and sponsorships
• Experience of managing projects and having a commercial mind-set essential
• Strong understanding of the real estate market and sectors within or ability to learn extremely quickly is essential