Reporting directly to the Head of PR via PR manager the role of PR assistant will be to assist and support in the day to day smooth running of the PR/Comms department across all parts of the National Estate agency business and to evaluate press monitoring providing regular reports internally on results of PR activities.
Responsibilities to include -
Responding to all PR requests quickly and efficiently
Pitching properties for regular themed Property PR opportunities.
Keeping on top of all new properties to proactively PR
Logging of all PR mentions
Preparation of presentations as required
Reporting – progress reports, coverage reports, research and competitor activity and analysis
Managing the day to day responsibilities of the PR team.
- You must have the interpersonal skills necessary to liaise effectively and frequently with colleagues, journalists and agents at all levels,
- Computer literacy excellent Windows and MS office skills particularly word, Powerpoint and Excel, Comfortable learning other software programs. Understanding of the importance of building relationships with journalists, internal and external clients. Understanding of use of different media channels for different types of content
- Ability to write press release and issue statements and comments on behalf of our agents
- Ability prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to influence and persuade people at all levels of seniority
- An analytical approach - able to critically evaluate ideas and information
- Able to anticipate the challenges and opportunities which arise from the market place and translate these into strategic/tactical PR opportunities/stories.
- at the stage in your career where you want to take on a fresh/new set of challenges in a sector which has the opportunity for rapid growth & change
- You display a robust knowledge and understanding of all relevant communication channels, both offline and online
- You have a firm grasp of what constitutes ‘value’ and ‘efficiency’ in all communications channel context; and the ability to make that known and understood by all stakeholders
- You are well organised, entrepreneurial in your approach with a strong desire to participate in a fast growing sector and a willingness to play a pivotal part
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.