POSEIDON IT Developer
Hierarchically to the Head of FRESH EMEA Hub & Functionally to Head of Performance Management and Liquidity Dedicated Solutions
POSEIDON is a technology platform sponsored by the head of the Balance Sheet and Liquidity stream within CIB Finance in January 2013 with a goal to enhance the scope of CIB Finance to include Balance Sheet / Liquidity monitoring and reporting, in addition to its traditional scope of Performance Management.
The platform’s scope is CIB-wide and includes the following aims:
- Integrate all CIB management data in one place, reconcile it to the Group’s Financial Accounting system and supply to Group Finance the required information to enable the official reporting of Basel 3 liquidity indicators like LCR, NSFR, Leverage ratio, etc. to the ECB.
- Construct the Liquidity Balance Sheet for all Business Lines within CIB: Corporate Banking, Global Markets, ALM Treasury International and Security Services (BP2S).
- Ensure the Liquidity Balance Sheet is constructed correctly for each Legal Entity worldwide and reconciled to the Local Accounts.
- Address local regulatory specificities, when these differ from the EU delegated Act. For example, Support US IHC (Intermediate Holding Company) for the FED reporting. Support Asia Pacific (APAC) region reporting in Singapore. (MAS)
We are looking for a developer with an excellent front-end design and implementation ability in Angular and ASP.Net Core. We expect the successful applicant to be also comfortable with exploring the database, write testable code in functional approach, learn new technologies, and be a good team player.
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate closely with the team to implement new UI functionalities (Angular, ASP.Net Core)
- Improve the API needed for the front end (C#, .Net Core)
- Maintain the existing front end user interfaces when necessary (Winforms, DevExpress)
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work on a high profile regulatory project delivering critical reporting to BNPP Group and CIB Management. Working on this project involves gaining a strong understanding of topics such as balance sheet, liquidity and funding across all product classes from a CIB perspective. This top-down view of the Bank’s wholesale division is invaluable to anyone who wants to understand banking and the diversity of activities across businesses and locations.
· 2 to 4 years of experience
· A positive and collaborative attitude
· Frameworks: ASP.Net Core, Angular 2+ , HTML5, CSS3
· Detailed knowledge of Angular, version 7 or upwards including the ability to organize projects and modules. Experience with most of the following features is required:
o Observables and listeners
· Ability to write and maintain Jasmine tests
· Detailed knowledge of Web API
· Good knowledge of Dot Net Core
· Good knowledge of C# including the ability to create and maintain projects and classes
· Tools: Visual Studio Code, Git, IIS