Policy Services Administrator
This role is based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
This role is responsible for dealing with Customer Service correspondence which can involve anything from setting up a new direct debit record to responding to a customer’s letter which could be requesting information on the various policies that we service. This role also involves dealing with emails from customers or third parties and dealing with several reports. This role provides the first point of contact for the Agent calls. It also provides assistance to the Customer Contact Centre and FTS with calls during busy periods as and when required.
- Answering and handling phone calls in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner
- Setting up and amending direct debits
- Amending policies
- Dealing with returned post, refunds and general post and all correspondence regarding Indemnity Claims
- Completing Telephone Work Sheets
- Responding to customer emails
- Looking into more in-depth customer queries that the Customer Contact Centre are unable to deal with and calling customers with the results
- Dealing with various reports.
- Uploading and Downloading files on the Move IT DMZ server.
- Maintaining department services standards
- Promoting a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle and client companies
- Responding to changing priorities and ensuring tasks are completed quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining an acceptable level of attendance, punctuality and general time-keeping.
- Identify and escalate to line manager any risks associated with both the department and the wider business
Required Skills and Work Experience
- Proficient customer service experience
- Sound telephone experience
- Proven complaint handling experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate effectively, verbal and written
Sound experience of working towards targets and service standards
- The ability to work under pressure
- PC literate
- Finance or Insurance industry experience
- GCSE’s passes A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Microsoft Word and Excel (basic level)
- A Levels, or equivalent, in Maths and English
- Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate level)
- NVQ in Customer Service
At Cardif Pinnacle we’re on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer’s pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work.
Our benefits are amazing including 24 days holiday (plus your birthday!), generous pension scheme, private medical cover plus a host of flexible benefits!
You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA.