In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
KEY MISSIONS of Project Management Officer
Forecast / Budget / Actuals
- Coordinate Budget process end to end looking into costs, headcount, capex
- Communicate with all stakeholders throughout the exercise, especially with regional Performance Management, Chief Information Officer (CIO) and his deputies, and our offshore partners in ISPL
- Assist CIO in Budget process by being an available support and give training for Clarity inputs, presentations
- Reconcile the differences in headcount and mandays
- Looking to allocation keys and programmes to ensure relevance and are updated
- Assist in controlling that Forecast and Budget are consistent with the expectation of the management
- Work on presentation packs for Budget presentations
Clarity Management/ IT Governance
- Handle Clarity BAU requests which include project creation, deactivation, baseline, resource creation, resource update, resource deactivation.
- Clarity Technical and Functional Support
- Production of Project Portfolio Management deck and provide analysis
- To track the Projects Portfolio KPIs and highlight any project at risk, delayed or over-budget
- IT Governance –ensure application of the rules and cascade to team
- Liaise with Regional Procurement team to improve the contract management process (workflow, tools, templates, approval thresholds, roles & responsibilities, etc.)
- Liaise with Regional Account Payable team to improve the invoice management process (workflow, tools, templates, approval thresholds, roles & responsibilities, etc.)
- Clarify both processes with APAC ITO CIO Managers and Vendors; and coordinate with them when necessary
- Ensure that all commitment taken are within the approved budget envelop and provide monthly analysis on the spending
- Handle the original contracts hard copies signature and archiving as well as workflow in the procurement tool
- Maintain all records up to date
- Instruct Regional Account Payable team on vendors invoices booking in the invoice management tool according to the contracts
- Process intercompany invoices based on the relevant SLA and supporting documents (from BNPP Paris, London, ISPL, Hong Kong, etc.)
- Submit on a monthly basis the relevant accruals/pre-payments/provisions to be booked and analyse the Registers sent by Regional Performance Management
COMPETENCIES (TECHNICAL / BEHAVIOURAL)
- Highly proficient in Accounting and budgeting knowledge
- Highly Proficient in Excel/ VBA
- Knowledge in Clarity tool
- Knowledge in Project Management and Project Portfolio Management
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Mature and be able to work under pressure
- Follow and spread the BNPP professional behaviours which are: Commitment, Creativity, Ambition and Responsiveness
- Be proactive and put forward ideas for improving existing documents, reports, systems usage, processes, etc.
- Provide excellence in terms of quality of deliveries and quality of Service
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Previous experience in PMO function
- Experience in multi-cultural environment
- Previous experience in Banking industry would be a plus.