At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for researching and processing monetary and maintenance transactions to resolve issues from customer inquiries including by phone, in written communications and in work orders. Extensive work on the telephone with use of headset, and computer data entry and inquiry.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Processes the following maintenance transactions ensuring compliance with the Bank's policies and applicable regulations: address changes, update credit reporting fields, due date changes, automatic payment requests, close accounts, maintain credit limits, and interest rate adjustments.
- Processes the following miscellaneous items in accordance with bank policies: quote indirect loan payoff requests and research miscellaneous loan requests.
- Print and mail customer document requests such as duplicate contracts, releases, letters and statements.
- Notepads all conversations and work processed.
- Responds to miscellaneous customer correspondence.
- Opens and sorts incoming mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Some knowledge of basic banking operations.
- Some knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations such as FCRA and Regulation Z.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Consumer