PFD Document Release Rep
Job Description Summary
Responsible for reviewing, preparing and mailing titling documents on paid consumer loans/leases to customer, third party, or financial institutions. Researches and resolves moderately complex expedited request or escalated issues.
Essential Job functions:
1. Prepares documents for lien releases ensuring that the documents satisfy the bank’s internal policies and external state requirements.
2. Ensures that the documents are prepared accurately and executed in a timely manner to be in compliance with regulatory and/or state laws.
3. Follows up with internal and external clients for outstanding items or to ensure documents are properly filed or recorded.
4. Mails documents to appropriate party paying off a loan/lease.
5. Escalates complex problems to the appropriate team members or supervisor.
1. High school – required
2. No experience required
3. Previous banking or related field experience helpful but not required.