Performance Marketing Manager
Cardif Pinnacle is going through a growth period because we have just won 2 major pet insurance clients with major sales targets therefore we use the Everypaw brand to test and learn marketing channels and User experience.
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA. The business was formed in 1971 as Pinnacle Insurance Company Ltd, and established itself as a leading specialist provider of protection and investment solutions. Today the company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet and motor warranty insurance.
At Everypaw pet insurance HQ we know that every pet is one of a kind, and every moment shared with your BFF is precious. Every squeeze. Every stroke. Every slobbery selfie. So we’re on a mission to keep them happy, healthy and safe. Because if your buddy’s feeling on top of the world, it’s kind of contagious. We want to do this by making Everypaw the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customers pets safe and healthy. We have big plans we want to improve our service proposition with in the pet healthcare space so eventually pet insurance becomes a by-product of the overall service proposition.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will be accountable for driving paid traffic and sales to Everypaw and advising major retail brands on how to improve performance for their pet insurance product that Cardif Pinnacle manage. The position will work closely with the conversion rate optimisation (CRO) manager and designer to build and optimise paid campaigns across paid search, display and affilates.
At Cardif Pinnacle we want to offer the best possible products, content and on-site experiences to our customers. Our view of performance marketing is no different. There is no point in working in paid media unless you understand how you’re building value to our customers.
This job will report into the marketing director and will sit in the marketing team which consists of channel specialists delivering highly customer-focused digital marketing initiatives and experiences.
- You will be accountable for traffic and sales driven through paid search (PPC), Paid social, display, affiliates etc through an allocated budget.
- You will create, own and deliver the performance marketing strategy for Everypaw.
- Analysis performance of marketing and website performance using google analytics, google data studios and PowerBI.
- Consult and potentially manage performance marketing for our clients and other business units within the Cardif Pinnacle so they hit their growth targets
- Use bidding tools to continuously optimise campaigns to maximise the number of policies sold whilst maintaining a good return on investment within the allocated budget.
- Work with the conversion rate optimisation (CRO) manager and designer to create new and engaging landing pages that increase conversion through paid media channels.
- Reporting on paid media performance (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Co-ordinate the creation of campaign assets internally or via external agencies
- Research new and exciting ideas and ad formats that drive traffic and sales short term or long term
- Hit sales target
- You will be a self starter and have a proven track record of dramatically improving traffic, CPA and ROAS from online paid media channels.
- Exceptional knowledge of PPC and paid media techniques and the ability to communicate this knowledge through strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of display especially paid social (Facebook, instragram etc)
- Outstanding hands on knowledge of google adwords tool and other paid media bid management tools such as double click, facebook power editor, actionrocket, criteo etc
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and good knowledge of data studios or PowerBI.
- You come from an PPC / display background from either in-house or agency side preferably with B2C ecommerce experience
- Have experience in managing big budgets.
- Excellent negotiation, time management and project management skills.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas, formulate strategies and make tough, big-money decisions.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Acute analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Preferably but not essential that you love dogs, cats or rabbits