A role for the screening of transactional payments that used to work in collaboration with the Compliance area and feel comfortable with the terms of AML and PBC/FT alerts. This person will be in the Operations Team and the responsible to understand and help to build the operational compliance support for transactional payments and means of payments.
The main responsibilities of the position will be:
- Make analysis and participate in the built of new operational processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Develop clear and concise functional requirements for the technical developers to avoid re-works and errors.
- Support to other areas in their definitions under demand.
- Participate in the user acceptance test when necessary.
- Research, and analyse different sources and documentation to make easier and support the decision-making process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Law.
- 1-2 years’ experience in screening transactions, AML, PBC/FT, transactional payments or related areas for the banking industry.
- Fluent both Spanish and English.
- Used to work with multidisciplinary teams and specialized in compliance for payments in both Spain and Europe.
- Knowledge on the screening and alerts to be managed and defined for domestic transfers, international payments, instant payments and swift.
- Knowledge on different system / applications for Compliance will be valuable too.
- MS Office : Word,, Excel , PowerPoint
- Ciclom (Iberpay) and Shine (BNPP group) preferable
Primary Location: ES-Community of MadridJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROLEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: AdaptabilityTransversal competency: Analytical Ability