Payment and Cash Management Operation Officer
- Responsible for Remittance & Collection teams with accuracy and timely manner.
- Responsible for the first levels of payments covering the electronic payments and paper instruments across the bank network.
- Maker for payments & cash management operations & first level client contact for Remittance team.
- Participate as user level for project implementation.
- To comply with BNPP’s Policy & Control Framework.
- To process Remittance & Collection on (a) pre-processing, (b) prepare transaction via E-linx, (c) Escalation t balance, Dormant account approval, incomplete application approval , etc. (d) Regulatory Reporting in related to transaction.
- Prepare and Submit monthly or adhoc reports to management;
- To detect and to prevent money laundering and terrorism financing, To comply with the financial sanctions and embargo requirement (Shine Process).
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Team Head
- Good knowledge of banking process and operation especially in Payment & Remittance
- Good command in English
- Knowledge and experience in DMS report, AMLO Reporting
- BOT regulation & Local Regulation
- Local Payment System, BAHTNET
- Cash & Remittance Flow, Fund Transfer Domestic & Cross Border
- SWIFT Knowledge about fund transfer, Cash Management Product and knowledge
- Computer knowledge ,skill on Microsoft Office ie., Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- 2-3 years in Payment and Cash Management Operations
- Problem Solving & Time Management Skill basic skill
- Detail Oriented & high service quality skill.
- Team Work
- Good Communication skill
- Ability to prioritize task
- Able to work under high pressure
- Open mind, adapt to change and good attitude.
Primary Location: TH-10-BangkokJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 3 years Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Proactivity, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, AdaptabilityTransversal competency: Ability to develop and adapt a process