BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 20,000 employees in over 50 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering investment solutions across a wide range of asset classes and industry-leading services.
As world leader in derivatives, BNP Paribas Global Markets offers clients tailored products, state-of-the-art trading, processing systems, research and strategic advising from its teams of experts, while also maintaining a sustainable economic model.
The Structuring (global & cros assets) team is looking for an interns starting ASAP, in Paris
In which team will you land?
In the Global Markets Structuring team (global & cross-assets), the team at the crossroads of Global Markets working together with Trading, Sales and Functions (Risk, Legal,Finance,…) to deliver the best products for our clients.
This team gathers pricing, industry experts, quantitative index strategy, solutions and private products.
What will be your role?
As part of the Chief of Staff Office for the Global Head of Structuring, here are your responsibilities:
- Set-up a robust KPI framework to steer structured products business
- Design strategic watch and run critical analyses
- Follow-up on key projects: clients and products strategy, efficient set-up and communication
How will you make it?
- Together with the Chief of Staff and for the Head of Global Markets Structuring
- With Global Markets Structuring Management and “external” stakeholders (Sales Management, Global Markets COO office & business management teams, …)
What you will get from it?
- Great starting point for a strategy consulting experience
- Located in the middle of the trading floor you will learn about Financial Markets & structured products business
- You will be in the most transversal team of Global Markets (global & cross-assets)
- You will enjoy working on very diversified topics with smart & very nice people
- This internship could be an entry point to join Global Markets on a permanent job
Who should you be?
To make it a success, here is what I need from you:
- You have Business or Engineering school backgroundnYour English is totally fluent (work in English) – International experience preferred
- Your thoughts process is very articulated and structurednYou are very good at problem solving
- You are very rigorous and your analyses are reliable
- You are comfortable interacting with a lot of different stakeholders
- How long? => 6 months
- Where? => In the center of Paris: boulevard des Italiens Paris 9!
- When? => Asap – Shall we start in Jan 2020?