In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
Replacement for the staff in O&C.
By order of priority:
Support Outsourcing Control:
#1 – Support the Service Level Agreement and ensure compliance of in/outsourcing guidelines and regulations for BNP entities
These includes :
• To implement and rollout Outsourcing Control requirements and framework as required by MAS and Group Outsourcing policies.
• Developing, managing and administering service management best practices.
• Coordinate with other entities within Singapore.
• Manages the outsourcing services & risk.
• Coordinates with the end users and service providers for any new SLA.
• Understands the service components and provides input in service attributes such as KPI, RTO, security, compliance, etc.
• Carry out the annual outsourcing review and recertification
• Coordinate and organize the Territory Outsourcing Review Management Committee meeting
• Works with Compliance, Legal and Business Information Security to identify and prioritize service improvement
• To maintain and update the SLA Insource and Outsource Register
• Assist in setting up dashboard for KPI and statistics relating to outsourced activities.
• Ensures compliance with MAS Outsourcing guidelines and notices
#2 – Support Operations Control and Project as and when required
- Proficiency in MS Office [Excel, Word, PowerPoint]
- Operational backgrounds in Banking [Back Office, Finance, Transversal, etc.]
- Familiarity with Project management documentation [Process maps, Gantt chart, Procedure]
- Proactivity [Capacity to take initiative]
- Excellent Communication skills [Don't hesitate to pick up the phone or meeting the stakeholders in face to face, etc.]
- Capacity to work in a stressful environment
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Good team player
Specific Qualifications Required
- Previous experience in Banking environment required