Oracle Functional Administrator & Support Officer
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within GFS, the Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable – Cost Accounting Services department is in charge of all administration and support activities related to the ORACLE tool, for the entity BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions (LS).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an Administrator & Support Officer your main activities are to:
- Ensure, in conjunction with diverse Finance Group teams that:
- a proper referential and application settings update environment is set for the monthly campaigns;
- the governance defined for this activity is sharply followed (annual closing calendar definition and implementation, exchange rates configuration, daily production monitoring, periods opening and closing per module/entity, user profiles’ level configuration is set, etc.);
- both referential and application settings are monthly updated, based on client’s requests;
- Assist end-users with access to ORACLE engaging in incident management related activities in close coordination with other Finance Group teams
- Handle access rights and security related tasks;
- Document all processes related to Leasing Solutions administration within ORACLE, and guarantee that they are permanently up to date;
- Manage the coordination of transversal evolution and/or project topics with the client, and follow-up all open change requests;
- Prepare datasets and execute tests scenarios for new functionalities;
- Contribute to all necessary project management activities, according to Group standards, and in alignment with other Finance Group teams.
- Contribute to Role & Responsibility RaDAR program, by applying quality and integrity criteria to his/her scope of responsibility.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computing / computer sciences / finance /economics / management or similar;
- Professional experience: at least 5 years of experience as a functional consultant (administration and support), preferably in ORACLE E-Business Suite Applications;
- Knowledge of accounting and finance is mandatory;
- Proficiency in Office tools Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of ORACLE E-Business Suite Applications version 11i and/or r12 is a plus;
- Knowledge of DISCOVERER and Web ADI tools is a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to integrate a large and diverse multicultural environment;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with international locations;
- Knowledge of foreign languages : English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate) is mandatory, French (A2/B1 Level, CECRL certificate) is a plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.