Operations Coordinator - Cash Services & Research
Job Description Summary
Cash Vault is the main frame for maintaining all inquiries and research requests that are sent in to the Cash Vault Services inbox or via phone from BOW Branches, Venders, Cash Management and all other personnel that may have inquiries on any BOW related business. Cash Vault’s daily activities include balancing multiple GL’s, processing Foreign currency as well as resolving any foreign currency issues, Processing Brinks CompuSafe, BanControl, White Label, Branch Alternative reports and adjustments, New implementation roll-out, ATM’s, CTR reporting/amendments/adjustments, as well as monitoring RCC functions and reports. Cash Vault is responsible for creating new client profile CVID’s and getting all knew BOW clients set up to process with our Vaults as well as are responsible for any editing of client profiles and or investigating and resolving any issues the clients might have pertaining to their Cash Vault services accounts. Cash Vault is responsible for ordering supplies for Branches and vaults and is the main point of contact for BOW related research, processing and reconciling for our clients, vendors and branches.
Responsible for performing various operational activities and provide support in assigned unit. Assists Operational Unit meet service levels consistently by coordinating information among internal/external customers and resolving standard operational issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to various standard operational issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
- Prepares, edits, distributes, and/or corrects standard documents.
- Maintains a moderate working knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures with the ability to master these systems and skills.
- Follows work routines and standards.
- Experience is not required in all processes but expertise in Excel and Microsoft office is a must including prior experience in back office banking processes and operations.
- High School Diploma or GED Required - Required
- Basic knowledge of the products, policies and processes related to unit assigned.
- Has a good understanding and knowledge of banking operations.
- Reconciliation Services.
- Researches and resolves complex out-of-balance conditions.
- Reconciles moderate to complex GL accounts and notifies business partners of discrepancies, following established department procedures.
- Balances figures, computes totals and performs other mathematical calculations.
- Communicates frequently with other departments and branch employees.
- Assists in resolving escalated issues.
- Utilizes multiple systems and software applications to complete required research.
- Retains accurate and appropriate supporting documentation.
- May provide cross training to other employees, as requested.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Experience in customer service.
- The ability to compile statistical reporting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.