At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Cash Vault Overview:
Cash Vault is
the main frame for maintaining all inquiries and research requests that are
sent in to the Cash Vault Services inbox or via phone from BOW Branches,
Venders, Cash Management and all other personnel that may have inquiries on any
BOW related business. Cash Vault’s daily activities include balancing multiple
GL’s, processing Foreign currency as well as resolving any foreign currency
issues, Processing Brinks CompuSafe, BanControl, White Label, Branch
Alternative reports and adjustments, New implementation roll-out, ATM’s, CTR
reporting/amendments/adjustments, as well as monitoring RCC functions and
reports. Cash Vault is responsible for creating new client profile CVID’s and
getting all knew BOW clients set up to process with our Vaults as well as are
responsible for any editing of client profiles and or investigating and
resolving any issues the clients might have pertaining to their Cash Vault
services accounts. Cash Vault is responsible for ordering supplies for Branches
and vaults and is the main point of contact for BOW related research,
processing and reconciling for our clients, vendors and branches.
Responsible for performing various operational activities and provide support in assigned unit. Assists Operational Unit meet service levels consistently by coordinating information among internal/external customers and resolving standard operational issues.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Responds to various standard operational issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
- Prepares, edits, distributes, and/or corrects standard documents.
- Maintains a moderate working knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required - Required
- Basic knowledge of the products,
policies and processes related to unit assigned.
- Has a good understanding and knowledge
of banking operations.
- Reconciliation Services.
- Researches and resolves complex
- Reconciles moderate to complex GL accounts
and notifies business partners of discrepancies, following established
- Balances figures, computes totals
and performs other mathematical calculations.
- Communicates frequently with other
departments and branch employees.
- Assists in resolving escalated
- Utilizes multiple systems and
software applications to complete required research.
- Retains accurate and appropriate
- May provide cross training to other
employees, as requested.
- Good written and verbal
- Requires good time management and
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to operate basic office
- Experience in customer service.
- The ability to compile statistical
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-City of IndustryJob Type: Full-timeJob: Operations