BNP Paribas 3 Step IT offers a comprehensive Technology Lifecycle Management solution to mid-market, corporate and public sector organisations in Belgium and the Netherlands, helping IT managers simplify the acquisition, management and refreshing of business technology.
We are currently looking for a Senior Operations Coordinator BNP Paribas 3 Step IT
In this role, you will support the sales team in administration and commercial activities, such as preparing offers, agreements, logins, first point of contact for the customers; input and follow-up of the orders, …
As Senior Operations Coordinator BNP Paribas 3 Step IT, you will be responsible for:
- General commercial and administrative support;
- Customer onboarding and support;
- Management of pricing and credit limits;
- Contacts with suppliers and partners;
- Improving existing procedures or creating them.
- A bachelor's degree or a proven track record
- A first relevant experience in :
o commercial support and mid-office activities;
o working with customers, give high quality support;
o the financial or leasing sector;
- A genuine interest in developing professional relationships;
- The ability to edit agreements in English and document commercial proposals;
- Good knowledge of MS Office : Word, Excel & Powerpoint;
- A native Dutch speaker with excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, French is a plus;
- Able to work autonomously;
- A teamplayer, there’s no ‘I’ in team;
- Not afraid of working in a ‘startup environment’, some procedures are still to be defined;
- Mature and a self-starter.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a leading international company in the financial world with the hands-on mentality of an SME;
- To collaborate with a team of professionals within their domain;
- A job in which autonomy, responsibility and initiative are important in an informal, professional and pleasant atmosphere;
- A competitive wage, supplemented with numerous fringe benefits (extra leave days, flex income plan, group and hospitalization insurance, collective bonus, flexible working hours, ...)
If you meet the requirements for the position and feel that you would be a great fit to our team, please send us your CV as soon as possible at hr.leasingsolutions [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
For more information about the position, please feel free to contact Peter Pollaert (Country Manager 3 Step IT) +32 478 40 01 29 or send an email at peter.pollaert [at] bnpparibas (dot) com
We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. So come join us!
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.