Operations Analyst - Syndications
Operations Analyst – Syndicated Loans
Job Description Summary
Responsible for managing their syndications portfolio, including coordination, maintenance and oversight of loan processing and documentation. Acts as the operational expert and addresses issues to ensure they are resolved in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Use this position for functional areas that have been identified as risk sensitive such as loan boarding and processing and positions that function as an interface/liaison between lending functions and the processing center
Essential Job Functions
- Independently manage and maintain their assigned portfolio
- Responds to various operational issues of the highest complexity within the loan processing and documentation area.
- Analyzes complex problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist.
- Partners with management and staff and leads one or more projects
- Anticipates and identifies areas for improvement and recommends solutions.
- Participates in appropriate performance-management related tasks.
- Resolves highest level escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Maintains an expert level knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards, and workflow.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- High School Diploma - Required
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or relevant field - Preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.