In Munich, we are looking for you to join us in a full-time or part-time permanent position as
Operational Security Engineer (all genders) at Group Functions
BNP Paribas: Who we are
How do you imagine working at a bank? Probably not like this: at BNP Paribas, everyone is on first-name terms and we wear the clothes we feel good in. We live diversity, team spirit and sustainability. At BNP Paribas, you will find a secure job, plenty of space for your ideas and a suitable professional solution for your individual life situation. Your potential is limitless - and so are your development opportunities. We don't give empty promises, we convince with action: we - that's around 185,000 employees in 65 countries. We are the leading bank in the European Union. We are the "World’s Best Bank for Sustainable Finance 2023" (Euromoney). We are Top Employer 2023. We are: The Bank for a Changing World.
Tasks & Responsibilities: What awaits you
- Supporting and collaborating with the security sector of the business entities by providing your expertise
- Configuring and maintaining security solutions in operational security actions
- Analyzing and managing alerts and events within your scope, notably by continuously monitoring solutions
- Acting as the contact point and go-to person for suppliers in order to manage the technical aspects of their solutions or products
- Managing upgrades to versions of your scope of application and upgrades in compliance with the consistency of application assets
- Ensuring that the action plan objectives relating to its scope are achieved (availability rate, incident closure times, etc.)
- Formalising an appropriate procedural framework to govern operational processes
Expertise & Soft Skills: What you offer
- Degree in IT or related subject and/or equivalent vocational training or work experience
- Knowledge of the principles of Information security and security standards for information systems
- Strong expertise in current Security technologies and processes
- Very good knowledge of IT Infrastructure and its management
- Ability to results driven and collaborate
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Very good German and English language skills in word and writing
You don't meet every criterion? No problem, you are more than welcome to apply anyway.
It is important for us that you can develop and grow in this position.
Diversity is a strength for us. We are convinced of the numerous advantages of diverse perspectives, experiences and competencies. Our aim is therefore to select candidates in an unbiasedly and open-mindedly: Your CV should contain information on your education and work experience - that's all we need. You can find out more about our D&I commitment here.
Benefits: What we offer you
- 30 days' holiday and additional special leave days
- Work in the office and from home
- A wide range of opportunities for your development, such as internal and external training, talent development programmes and (inter)national career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Allowances for Job Ticket Deutschland, car & bicycle leasing
- Subsidies for Job Ticket Germany, car & bicycle leasing
- Company pension scheme with BVV
- Employee Assistance Program: Professional support and great offers for your private and family life from benefitatwork and voiio
- Insurance cover via a group accident insurance and survivors' insurance
- A wide range of offers for your health, such as access to over 6,000 sports and health facilities with EGYM Wellpass
Your contact person is Bianca Sellmann – we are on first-name terms.
If you have any questions, please call (+49) 6971938080 or send an email to recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
Do you want to shape a changing world?
Apply now, in only 5 minutes.
Please send us your application documents exclusively via our online portal. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications by email or on paper for the protection of your data.
BNP Paribas: One Bank – Multiple Opportunities
From investment banking, vehicle leasing and real estate consulting to insurances, private banking and financing - the range of products and services BNP Paribas offer is very diversified. To ensure the highest level of expertise and the best service for our private, corporate and institutional clients in each individual business area, BNP Paribas in Germany is organized in twelve business lines: this makes the Bank a strong partner, even in times of crisis and rapid change. This is what almost 6,000 employees in Germany stand for. This is what six million private clients and around 5,000 corporate and institutional clients in Germany rely on.