Operational Risk & Permanent Control Analyst - M/F
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
Our Risk & Governance Department is currently seeking an Operational Risk & Permanent Control Analyst M/F – fluent in English.
The ideal profile must have a strong previous working experience in a function related to internal control & Risk Management. High level of analytical & Organizational skills is also necessary.
Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the local Operational Risk and Permanent Control framework, including:
- Degree in one of the following areas preferably: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Audit, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Control, …
Previous working experience, ideally in a function related to Internal Control and Risk Management.
Fluency in English – Portuguese in appreciated, French is a plus.
Skills& Basic Features:
• Very good analytical and organization skills, attention to detail;
• Strive for customer satisfaction and aim to deliver high quality results;
• Respect the procedures, methodologies and directives;
• Sense of confidentiality;
• Very good written and oral communication skills;
• Good listening and questioning ability, good learning skills;
• Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
• Ability and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment;
• Curious and willing to work on different tasks;
• High adaptability & flexibility.
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Open Ended
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
Will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.