Operational Permanent Control Officer
In coordination with Business lines / Functions regional OPCs, the KR OPC :
· Ensures the compliance with applicable standards of the Permanent Control framework and Operational Risk set-up in KR Branch;
· Contributes to all duties at Korea Branch for areas where the CIB OPC Métiers / Functions have not identified OPC set up in the Region;
· Alert Management, relevant Risk ORC and OPC Métiers and Functions about any significant events, incidents or local regulations having impact on operational risk and permanent controls.
1. Responsible for:
- Conducting Operational Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and define/execute OPC controls when deem necessary
- Reviewing and escalating historical incidents / recurring weaknesses to management and independent control function as required
- Executing Business / Function Control Plans in coordination with Metier / Function regional OPCs
- Executing control plan covering transversal COO scope
- Monitoring audit & regulatory recommendations at country level
- Coordinating local TAC/ NAC on transversal subjects
- OPC governance and awareness (monthly OPC meetings, bi-annual TICC committee)
- Supporting regulatory reporting requests
- Monitoring procedures management (Business and function)
2. Contribution to:
- Documentation or assessment of major scenario PI (potential incident) defined by Head Office
- Preparation of Regional Permanent Control Reporting (PCR)
- Regional TAC/ NAC process (if required)
- Regulators requests on Operational Risk and Internal Control
- Regulatory requirements and internal guidelines (procedures, instruction notes, safe desk, SLAs, trainings)
Proficient in MS-Office, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
Good in written English, report writing & presentation, and fluent in spoken English.
Good analytical mind-set and logical thinking.
Good Inter-personal & communication skills, with teamwork spirit, independent & self-motivated.