The operational and permanent control officer (OPC) has the main role to ensure, implement and coordinate, in collaboration with the Department Sages, activities related to the management of the operational risk and the control system of the first local control line, according with the local legislation and the rules of the Group BNP Paribas.
- Monitor and update the risk map (RCSA).
- Contributes to the system of prevention of internal and external fraud.
- Identify, achieve, and monitor the action plan of operational incidents, transmit alerts to management functions and level 2 control.
- Analyze the control plan and ensure its execution.
- Analyze the results of the checks and participate in the implementation of the plan for their improvement,
- Ensure monitoring and updating of procedures, in collaboration with managers.
- Monitor the proper execution of the obligatory trainings by employees.
- Training on operational training notes to all departments
- Give an overview of the current operational risk in the relevant committees
- Follow-up the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Internal Audit, Level 2 Control Function, Regulators, or other controls.
- Coordinates and supports the process of validating exceptional transactions, new products/activities/processes (including the Outsourcing Department initiatives) on the NAC/TAC committees and monitor the implementation of the conditions issued by the control functions
Bachelor Degree and at least 3 years in a similar position in a financial institution.
Good command of English in written, conversation and comprehension.
- Ability to make the right decisions
- Attention to detail
- Concentration and commitment capacity
- Very good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and structured thinking
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Capable to work under pressure
- Focus on quality