The overall mission is to coordinate the implementation, management and reporting of the permanent control system in all its components.
This includes the implementation of the generic control system, the follow-up of the findings and recommendations form the General Inspection and the management of incidents (historical and potential).
- OPC CORRESPONDENT
- Risk Mapping
The objective is ensure that the risk mapping at REIM Luxembourg and its Italian Branch and REIM Italy is available to everyone, up-to-date and in line with the REIM Business Line.
To do so, the objective is to participate to the REIM Business line, then decline locally the REIM Risk Mapping. Once done, it is reviewed by RISK, OPC central and validated by the COM or Executive committee
- Procedure Design
One part of the work to be done is to help the operational teams to design/write/update the local procedures with the operational teams, as they have to take ownership of the process part of their day-to-day
- OPC Controls
To implement at local level the control plans, the methodology of the permanent controls system and the subsequent updates;
To execute, in collaboration with the relevant company functions/areas, the operational controls;
To analyze the control results; to define and monitor the corrective actions, where necessary in collaboration with the functions/areas involved.
- First level controls within REIM Italy and Italian Branch
To implement, execute and report of first level controls (deriving from the Lod1-Lod2 Compliance project), in the field of: Protection of Clients Interest; Market Integrity; Professional Ethics; Financial Security (excluding KY controls1); Regulatory & Fiscal Items;
Analysis of control results; definition and monitoring of corrective actions, where necessary, in collaboration with the managers of the company functions/areas involved.
- First-level local controls
To implement, update and report of first-level controls resulting from the REIM Local Control Compliance Plan;
To execute, in collaboration with the company functions/areas involved, the controls mentioned above
To analyse the control results; to define and monitor the corrective actions, where necessary in collaboration with the company functions/areas involved.
- Operational Incident Report
Once an operational incident happens, it has to be reported to OPC central.
Obtain information from the operational team where the incident happened, filled out a report file and sends it to OPC central.
- Preparation of the Internal Control Committees
On a semi-annual basis, Internal Control Committees are organised at REIM Lux level.
- OPC ad-hoc request
Attend the request from OPC central in Paris.
- Risk Mapping
- Inspection Générale and/or External Auditors Recommendations
To monitor and follow-up of the finding and recommendations issued by Inspection Générale and/or external auditors/ authorities (e.g. regulators); Definition of action plans and compliance with deadlines.
- BCP Manager and Crisis Manager
The BCP and crisis manager is in charge of the operational implementation, roll-out and maintenance of business continuity solutions and crisis management in accordance with regulatory requirements, Group policies and specific policies defined by BNPP RE. He/she ensures the effectiveness and efficiency of the solutions defined and for the Italian perimeter he/she will coordinate the activities with the local BCP Manager.
The role includes the following tasks:
- Implement the business continuity plan that addresses disaster recovery, business recovery and emergency response management
- Implement the crisis management plan
- Manage the BC/CM action plan and report to BNPP RE Central
- Animate a network of correspondents
- Assist in defining the business continuity needs based on different unavailable scenarios defined
- Raise the knowledge of Business Continuity/Crisis management inside the entity through communication, training and awareness campaign
- Coordinate and help the Business Lines to maintain their Business Impact Analysis’s and plans
- Report all the work performed and planned in the BC & Crisis Management in decisional committees BNPP REAL ESTATE twice a year
- Develop, produce and update BCP/CM materials and documentation compliant with Group/entity requirements (plans, emergency response procedures, call lists, test results, etc.)
- Organise tests and exercises (user tests, technical test, notification test) and prepare reports on the results of these tests
- Conduct RETEX/feedback experiences after real crisis/test/exercises/BCP activation;
- If the BCP is activated, be a key player in the implementation of the BCP until the situation returns to BAU
- Assist in the self-assessment of business continuity and crisis management
- Provide information requested for reporting purposes and periodic control on business continuity activities within deadlines
Bachelor or Master Degree in business or finance
4 years’ experience in similar function
Perfectly fluent in English and in Italian
Excellent communication skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to details
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Support Functions
As a member of our Procurement, Marketing or Human Resources teams, you will be making your own contribution to the smooth-running of the Group, its influence and brand. Our Support Functions cover a very broad range of specialist skills that provide an equally impressive range of opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.