At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for the detailed design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology initiatives that are of highest complexity levels with multiple new integrations. This candidate should have experience in implementation of enterprise grade applications with Mobile Apps, Web and Platforms and Integrations to backend mainframe applications using SOA/ESB Layer. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works independently in a fast paced environment.
In this important role you will:
· Be a member of Digital Channel Engineering team to lead and evolve our digital and mobile products.
· Advises and Leads mobile and online banking software solution and services typically in a defined moderate to complex project(s) by coordinating with Enterprise Architecture team.
· Provides working prototypes to confirm the feasibility of technical solutions that caters from Mobile Apps, Platform and all the way thru Bank end systems
· Ensures that defined architecture is successfully implemented
· Establishes improvements to increase efficiency
· Establishes mobile and online security architecture standards and secure coding practices
· Develops and governs software policies, standards and procedures around Solutions Architecture needed for Mobile Banking
· Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
· Reviews and advises IT standards and procedures
· Works actively working on the innovative solutions for the Mobile Banking as per industry development
· Participates and develops technology roadmap for the Digital, Mobile and Online Program
· Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Years of Service, Education Required
Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant
experience as Tech Lead/Architect in the areas of Digital, Mobile and Online
Requires highest knowledge and mastery of
multiple job areas typically obtained through advanced education combined with
Viewed as the leading expert and/or resource
within the field by peers within and outside the organization.
Should have proven recording in driving
innovation and discovery of industry trend architecture and integration tools
Ability to promote standards and best
practices across Application Components Architecture, Data Architecture and Governance.
Experience in creating System architecture
deliverables including System context diagrams, Sequence, conceptual, logical,
security, and physical architectures.
Experience in working w/ Enterprise
Architecture Repository Software.
Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology,
Ceremonies and relevant test deliverables
Detailed understanding of Information
Security Strategy principles is required.
Deep technical knowledge in systems,
application frameworks, database optimization, and experience being solely
responsible for the success of software development projects
Ability to think on your feet, present
multiple solution options, and drive defect free products.
Security experience with single sign on,
device fingerprinting, multi factor authentication, and adaptive
Skills required for this role include Objective-C,
Swift, Android SDK, C#, Xcode, Eclipse, Angular
JS, React JS, jQuery, Powershell, JIRA, Jenkins,
Git, GitLab, Maven, JaCoCo, Karma, Junit, SOAP UI, Selenium, Appium.
Experience with containers, Docker, Server
less applications, Openshift or Kubernetes or knowledge of it is needed.
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0/4.5, ASP.Net 4.0
(Web Forms), Microsoft WCF, Knockout JS,
SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012, IIS 7.0, tfs 2015, Windows server 2008 is a plus. Java experience of interest as well.
Integration experience with XML, XLST, WCF,
SOAP, JSON, and RESTful services.
Past Full Stack development experience is
Experience in Mobiliti and Corillian-Voyager
platform is a big plus.EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.