OneProcTool Administration and User Support
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
The Procurement Function (at Group and Entity level) supports the Entities of BNP Paribas Group in the process of buying goods and services to get the best combination of quality, cost, risks and delivery time. Its mandate covers all the Group external expenses.
Group Procurement is implementing a new Group-wide procurement management tool named OneProcTool. OneProcTool allows managing the whole procurement process from supplier relationship management to goods receipt including performance management.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- User support
- Ensure the first level user support on OneProcTool: answering questions of the users about the functionalities of the tool, being able to answer frequently asked questions and provide a solution.
- Escalate to second level in case of an unexplained anomaly or to administrators in case of a problem of referential setup
- Ensure the second level user support on OneProcTool: gather all necessary information from user/level one support to perform a first analysis. Provide a solution if possible or escalate to level 3 when relevant (confirmed bug or analysis not conclusive)
- Entities administration
- User management : creation of user profiles
- Referential Management : keep the local referential up to date (cost centres, organizations, addresses)
- Workflow Management : ensure that the approvers list is up to date
- Catalogue management : upload creation or modification of catalogue items and their visibility
- Suppliers administration
- Search for information and documentation regarding the suppliers through public sources
- Identify the risks related to the supplier (consultation of internal and external databases, sanctions lists...) and escalate if necessary
- Fill-in the supplier form in OneProcTool
- Manage the relationships between suppliers in OneProcTool
- Perform the watch via public databases alerts on changes regarding the suppliers
- Ensure that user guides and related documents are always up to date with the different evolutions of the tool
- Provide on a regular basis activity reports for Group Procurement
- Report on achieved work, encountered difficulties and time required. Suggest processes improvements.
- Bachelor degree
- Be at ease with softwares and Microsoft office
- Understanding the BNP Paribas Group organization
- Good communication skills (English and French)
- Rigour & accuracy
- Reporting and alerting capacity
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.