IT OFFICER / HELPDESK SUPPORT
1. IT Helpdesk support: 1st level support users on all IT issues that related to applications/ software/ hardware on users machines, issue on printers, scanners, IT equipment
2. IT Production:
· Managing & maintaining IT infrastructure for Product and DR sites, monitoring of local IT production setup.
· Equipment maintenance, Security Hotfix deployment and Antivirus update, Upgrade PCs/ Deployment Application packages & maintenance, Reports & Daily requests, BCP/ DR tests and others related to users devices
· Conduct standard/customized BNPP training for team and users
3. IT Production Security:
· Maintaining and make sure all BNPP machines are in line with BNPP standards on hotfix deployment, antivirus update, upgrade PC, Server maintenance, Reports, etc.
· Follow/ Update and Monitoring Security Incident management
· Standalone PCs maintenance: Controls on standalone workstations connected to external networks, maintenance Standalone workstation checklist/weekly maintenance, Clean-up, Update Antivirus, etc.…
· Contribute on IT Production security oversights:
o Review Production and DR locations on a regular basis and make sure they are successfully tested at least twice a year with different scenario
o Control IT production KRIs and KPIs related to Security ( eg. patching, antivirus update )
o Conduct standard/customized BNP Paribas security training for new joiners ( induction trainer ) and yearly local Security Master Class
4. IT projects: Follow-up different stages, prepare necessary requirements and monitor the technical setup of project environments
· Follow-up IT control plans & contribute to the efficiency of internal control and operational permanent control framework
· Follow strictly BNPP Policies and Procedures
6. Third Party Management:
· Cooperate with vendors for system enhancement or technical support services for IP Tel system, Data and Voice system.
· Follow up closely with vendor on issues related to telecommunication (leased lines, MPLS lines, telephone lines, quality management, termination devices, etc.….)
7. Other tasks as assigned from time to time
· Strong Knowledge for IT, Graduated from Information Technology University.
· Strong Knowledge on Windows server / Active Directory
· Good understanding of Security concerns (Data Leakage Prevention, network security, encryption, firewall, etc…)
· Even though program are not directly in the scope, a good knowledge of Office tools, including VBA will help to support ITO teams
· Well organized, logically thinking, problem solving and time management skills
· Good English skills.
· Ability to work under pressure
· More than 3 years' experience in IT Officer