We are recruiting for an Office Manager in our Bristol office who will work closely with our valuation & commercial teams. The candidate will be an excellent team player with solid organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
The candidate will have a proven history of working in a fast-paced, administrative environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients. Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility is essential, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work closely with contractors regarding general property and garden maintenance
- Report any building repairs or faults to the facilities team
- Meeting room management and visitors/catering etc
- Process invoices for purchase order numbers on internal software
- Manage the file archive storage and records
- Manage health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Orders office supplies
- IT Super User – responsible for communicating with IT regarding issues/updates
- Chase unpaid invoices for all office related bills
- Reception duties, including answering calls and greeting clients
- Answering general emails and postal correspondence
- Attending building tenant meetings
- Client on-boarding and carrying out AML checks
- Travel & expenses for Valuation & LA teams
- Assisting with new staff inductions and onboarding in your office
- Charity champion for office
- Ideally will have previous experience in a similar role
- Takes a proactive approach to administration, ensuring that where possible, efficiencies in processes are made.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Exceptional organisational and co-ordination skills
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literate, Microsoft Office – Word (Intermediate), Excel (Basic), PowerPoint (Basic), Outlook (Advanced)
- Ability to prioritise and perform under pressure
- Positive attitude, reliable and dependable
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.