Back Office Account Manager Financial Services
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Activation of Neolink services: reception and control of subscriptions, accounts and user access requests (internal and external client) in order to:
- Guaranty access security and detect potential risk request
- Suggest to clients adapted solutions in line with jurisdiction policy
- Control the requests compliance related with official procedure and Service Level Agreement
- Implement validated requests
- Call and email support centre to assist end user in the access requests on Neolink:
- Locations support (take over and assistance in admin tasks)
- Internal support in the deployment projects for Neolink
- Follow up of client on boarding process in Neolink
- Participate in the organisation of the service:
- Ensure support shifts
- Welcome and integration of new comers
- Update control and procedures documentation
- High school degree (mandatory)
- Good English Level
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Organization and attention to detail
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.