At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing operations support in the online account opening process including: reviewing system rejected applications for second review, issues resolutions, documentation authentication etc.
Work Location: 13505 California Street, Omaha NE 68154
Wage: $16.50 an hour + Bonus Incentives + Shift Differential
Work Shift Available: 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM with Sundays off and a flex day off during the week (full-time)
Start Date: July 22, 2019
Training Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (1 week)Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Researches and decisions applications, reviews data and documentation to authenticate identity and determine eligibility.
- Resolves issues related to the customer application process.
- Provides feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including but not limited to policies, upgrades, and customer care issues.
- Effectively identifies problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools.
- Initiates contact by phone or e-mail to consumers to obtain information and/or resolve issues related to their online and banking activities.
- Addresses missing data and resolves issues with applicants in a timely manner via telephone or written correspondence.
- Assists in day-to-day risk related job functions including but not limited to customer contact and intercession process, fraud monitoring processes, resolving fraud monitoring application issues, review reporting, and other duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Working knowledge of information systems across various functions such as FIS, Cash Edge, Equifax, Lexus Nexus and Quova is helpful.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel; Financial and sales reporting and analysis experience a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and teamwork skills.
- Skilled at dealing with the real-time demands of customers, maintaining the highest professional image.
- Well-organized; able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Online Financial Services, Online Operations and fulfillment.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Customer Contact Center / Customer Service